Friday, October 27, 2006

First Mini Sock!


I have finished a mini sock. See! It is fun to try new sock ideas with unique heel and toe instructions on a small sock version. Making a mini sock is a great way to check out techniques before going onto a big sock version. I mentioned in an earlier blog that these mini socks are suggested in the book; Cool Socks Warm Feet, by Lucy Neatby. I found this book in a local yarn shop and I now realize that Amazon does not currently carry this book.

However you can find it on the author’s own web site:
http://www.tradewindknits.com/books.html

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I agree, mini socks are the perfect way to test out new patterns and techniques and even to see how the yarn is knitting up - and the results are so lovely! I love your mini sock, it looks so cute!