Thursday, March 01, 2007

YAH!! I figured it out!

I am very proud of myself! I figured out how to ADD and LINK the side buttons. The last two days I've spent figuring out how to rearrange my blog site. The reason for the change was I needed to add the sidebar site link for the "Knitting Blogs" web ring logo. (I'm not officially joined in yet, I'm in the Queue waiting to be added.) I've also added side bar favorite links (The list is short, I do plan to add more once I get going)!!!!

I'm not sure if I needed too, but I added the buttons using html code in blogger. I couldn't seem to add the pictures using the new add picture functionality.

To do this I had to get out my notes from my html coding class. I'm sure there must to be an easier way but, I got it to work this way instead.

Now, I can get back to knitting!

No comments: