Thursday, January 11, 2007

Joined Project Spectrum 2.0

I’m trying to learn more about the world of blogs . . . I actually was thinking to buy a book about it. I wanted to find a recently published book and found that this is one of the most current: Blogging For Dummies. I am reluctant to get this one though because I am not a fan of the Dummy book format.

I would like to know more about how to adjust and manage the side panels with buttons, progress bars, project list, etc.

I’ve been strolling around the blogs out there trying to get some good ideas. I get so hooked into the stories that I miss my purpose. Like right now, I’m looking for interesting ways buttons are published. I haven’t figured it out yet so I’m embedding my latest button as a picture . . . (that’s why the book) . . .

Oh, by the way, I just joined the Project Spectrum 2.0.

I’m thinking of several things for these “spectrum” months. I’m thinking about a knitted-felted project. I used my 30% off coupon and bought a book about it: Knit One, Felt Too by Kathleen Taylor. Actually when I was in the store reviewing the books I had a hard time to decide which to buy. My daughter helped out by pleading that I should knit her the toy bear from the cover shot. It is cute but we both decided that I should use more a realistic color scheme of browns with pink ears and feet. It turns out the other book I was interested in was in our local library: Felted Knits by Beverly Galeskas.

So, I’m happily planning a few projects

No comments: